Sunday, August 26, 2007

Prison and reason

Entangled is my word

Entangled are my feelings,

with my thought, I am lost,

In this darkness,

That’s deeper than hell’s deepest slot.

I try to get out

With all my might

But this numbing sensation

Just defies my strongest fight

And I have to sleep

And live, in my own prison

But it’s not my decision.

I strike the bars

But they just seem to get harder…..

then the thoughts come again

And take me into a larder,

My own feelings

Get the best of me,

All that I can see

Is a grayish side of me.

But then a small spec

Of light floods the floor

And I hear a friend

Say, hi…hello,

A new hope

Joins the pieces of my heart with desire

I fight away the darkness

And emerge with my heart….ON FIRE.

I reach out

For u my friend,

Who pulled me out,

Of my own prison

My own hateful vision

But then u pushes me,

Through the door again

And just as the lock clicks

U fades away

I still thank u

Though the devil u were

This fire will now guide me,

In this endless war,

I will return

And soar like the wind,

And I will return all that

U ever gave me,

Will pay in full

Every coin I will return

U will hope that u didn’t live at all

Coz ur not gonna like it, AT ALL……

No comments: