Sunday, August 26, 2007

The Way...The Life

I found a way
to run away
there's no need
i'm being pushed away

Kill me before I die
tell me to go...don't care to lie
I can sway to the laughter
I've burned those tears
i'll be gone and u won't even hear

You can never be a part of me
You'll never know how this feels
There are no days...only nights
I'll move on....u grab the light

Remember these words when you think of me
If not friends...these words I keep for me
So go ahead and make my day
I won't blame you when in my grave I lay.......

5 comments:

dyuti said...

welllllllll done............ gr888 work..... dinno u ver a poet....... bt, as a critic i wud lyk to sy "make ur lines a little bit more lengthier n it duznt always hafta b rhymin"....


bt, as a layman "KYA ANGREJJJI HAI"

Pooja Murthy said...

yeah v surely can make ur day if................u stop smoking......neway dat was gr8888

Anonymous said...

awsum n ya surprised...dinno ur so gud at poems n stuff...mast yaa!!!

Nomenclature said...

there's a great poet in you..ur style is really wonderful..simple yet intense and deep..

Nomenclature said...

your style is great.. simple yet intense and deep.. theres a great poet in u.