Friday, July 11, 2008

Here I Am....Rock You Like A Hurricane

Like I said earlier….don’t look at the topic…read the post if you have time…thank you.

Ok…so firstly all you have to know is that I missed my train home due to the freaking Bangalore traffic…so I am still in the exact same position as the past few weeks…except today because of a certain someone(no hidden meanings…just a friend of mine) made the day a lot better than the usual…

So…this post is actually not a post…it’s more of a declaration…I see by some past comments that my writing seems to tell some of the few readers that I want to kill myself and that I have been looking back at my past decisions etc and cursing them…so I just thought that I would clarify that none of these meanings were meant to be…I just guess I’m not that good so that I can get the real meaning out…and as I think…the people that read this blog are all the ones who know me…and are friends or at the very least acquaintances and I thought that they would get the real meaning pretty easily….

That’s all I had to tell….please bear with the obscure writing style….and keep this post in mind before anybody comes up with any conclusions…

Thank you
Keep reading…

P.S : Call me before you die....we'll make some other plans instead...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

seriously pal sorry for misjudging ur posts or poems but they did show frustration a bit n well deydid reflect an eagerness of quiting all of it n live free ful lie with no tension or misery ...hahaha..caught ya on the wrong side...n well hopw dat ps aint meant for me ..coz plzz m da last person whos gonn think of dying now :P ...i have an awesome lovely n a wonderfully bloomin life which i am in no mood to quit at all...my philosophy is i dont wanna die but if u want me dead den kill me urself hehehehe...kinda bad in blabbering i knw.....anyways cut the crap have loads of fun n well u should have ran for catchin the stupid train ..traffics i tell u worse in this world :P bye bye ..

Scythe said...

nah....i just heard that line somewhere....couldn't help but use it...hehehe....

Scythe said...

yo...i tried to figure but u mind puttin a comment about who u r ???
i can't work that out....i gotta lotta ppl in my mind....put a comment....i shall not publish if u don't want...

Aparna Mudi said...

and no anonymous is not me....
love
fatmosphere....