Wednesday, July 30, 2008

FLOP

So....as many of you may know that I used to have asthamatic problems in my childhood and for the past 6-7 years I haven't have had a hint of it at anytime whatsoever....
This in turn has resulted in me being very cocky about the ailment and as luck would have it....after 7 straight years of no problems I have now been struck by a bad cough which has resulted into me suffering from a temporary state of breathing trouble....i won't term this asthama though since I was barely able to move when I used to be attacked by the wretched disease....
The above now results into me not being able to attend(most probably) the first two days of college and missing out on some more days of fun which may or may not be something epic(I won't know...coz I am sitting at home with my lungs all jammed up...FLOP)...

Now u guys may all be thinking why i wrote this post....well...I just wanted to tell you that in case you have been regular to my blog....u can expect some regularity from my side now since I am once again what I call USELESS !!!! :D





PEACE OUT HOMBRES

1 comment:

Aparna Mudi said...

so why isnt your uselessness showing up a lil more?